Sunday, September 24, 2006

Why did I name this blog “The Fite Klub”?

I really don’t know. Actually I was introduced to this movie by one of my friend and really liked the movie. To be frank I didn’t understand the movie at the first instance, guess no one would have either, but watching it second and third time things became clearer. I guess my friend Komodo Dragon of ThinShark fame also helped me understand the movie. The rules of the fight club were quite exciting.

As I came back to Chennai after winding up things from Pune, I was in a state of insomnia(people can now relate to The Fight Club) for some days and still continue to be in due to certain things which recently happened in my life…don’t want to elaborate on it, as this article is dedicated only for people to know how we named the blog. Then this idea struck in my mind that why don’t I name my blog as “The Fight Club”. I tried that name, but I guess its already used up and hence gave the name, that sounded the similar with some spelling mistake.

So that’s how the advent of our blog was done.

Hope you guys didn’t mistake for the Fight Club which was made in Hindi…never have seen that and neither I am planning to do so, I was referring to the one which starred Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.

-GAG

1 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

read the book. by chuck palahniuk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home